About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
BNB Chain is an EVM compatible blockchain with over 1,000 dApps deployed and over 1m daily active users (addresses). We are looking for a Research Analyst for our tech driven BNB Chain ecosystem. The successful candidate will join the innovative and rapidly evolving field to uncover critical insights and guide our future plans. The responsibilities of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the Blockchian and its intricacies.
- Analyze projects for its architecture, protocol design and securityMonitor key protocol indicators and suggest important metrics to trackPresent insights and trends on the blockchain protocol design, especially in critical segments such as zero-knowledge proofs, roll-ups, multi-party computation and consensus algorithms.
- Make concise and action based recommendations derived from key findings
- Research projects and their design to assess their credibility, technological value and future potential.
- Write and publish research reports on blockchain topics and trends.Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- 5+ years' experience of working on a role relating to Technology analyst/researcherIn-depth understanding of Blockchain Architecture, legacy database architectures, networking protocols, cryptography and distributed systemStrong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of existing Blockchain Protocols and mechanisms
- Good knowledge on DeFi, NFT, and Metaverse infrastructure landscapeExperience in using tools such as Dune analytics, Nansen etc. (Plus but not a must)
- Strong articulation skills and is comfortable with presenting to C-level management, and able to give concise recommendations to integrate and optimize tech stackBachelor’s/Master’s/PhD in Computer Science or related subject
- Passionate, ownership, execution oriented, and natural team player.
- Business level English
- Good to have: hands on experience with Solidity and Rust
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire