About the jobAt TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the globe. Our next-generation technology, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime on an unprecedented scale.
The Marketing team is responsible for driving revenue growth. They do that by optimizing the entire GTM funnel — from customer awareness and demand, to sales pipelines and customer success — with effective corporate marketing, communications, field marketing, content marketing, sales enablement, demand generation, and customer training and education.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Own TRM’s core brand story and positioning, including opportunities for category design and disruption as the company grows and markets shift.
- Develop creative formats and programs for communicating our brand messaging, bringing it to life for key audiences including employees, customers, partners, prospective employees and media. Help develop proof points to support the brand story, which could include thought leadership content, commentary on industry and social issues, and other activations that reinforce and clarify our identity as a company.
- Identify key channels and audiences for raising brand awareness and credibility — paid, earned and owned — and work with partners in Comms, Content/Digital/Field/Product Marketing to execute strategic brand campaigns with measurable ROI
- Manage all aspects of TRM-owned events, included hosted, content-led and Tier 1 event sponsorships to curate ‘a 360 experience’; source and manage creative or production agencies where needed
- Build a scalable brand management engine to ensure consistent, strategic messaging pulls through all other internal and external touch points — from the website to sales events, partnerships and employee communications — and remains relevant as TRM launches new products and expands into new verticals.
- A strategic thinker who can wrap his/her head around a nascent, rapidly evolving sector and stake TRM’s place in it through clear, distinctive brand positioning and storytelling
- A brilliant communicator and storyteller who obsessives over "look and feel” and can bring TRM's identity to life through head-turning experiences (from the branded mugs, to the video on the website, to the tent at a top tier event)
- A visionary who is excited to tell the world about the company TRM is today, where we’re going and why it matters.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and Dept. of Treasury. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends