About the job
MEXC Global is looking for an Affiliates Associate to join our Business Development team.
The Affiliates Associate will play a critical role in identifying, developing, and managing relationships with key influencers in the North American crypto community. You'll be proactively reaching out to active influencers with audiences of 5,000+ followers on behalf of MEXC Global, developing strong partnerships with them, and becoming an active member of their communities within your local territory.
The ideal candidate is already knowledgeable of the influencer ecosystem, has attended multiple crypto networking events and crypto conferences in the past, and understands the importance of building lasting, valuable, high-quality relationships.
- Identify and build relationships with local KOLs/influencers/, communities, projects and other potential partners to promote company in Japanese market in order to achieve user growth.
- As a representative of company, to maintain good relationship with KOLs and marketing channels to achieve long term cooperation
- Be responsible for the execution and performance of KOL marketing strategy, track and analyse channel cooperation results and make adjustments to ensure optimal performance and maximum ROI.
- Keep abreast of global industry developments trends and competitor movements and strategize corresponding actions
- University graduate
- 1 year and above of experience in business development or sales in Cryptocurrency industries are preferred.
- Understanding of relevant business knowledge such as stocks, futures, and digital asset trading is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English/Mandarin.
- Good patience and sense of responsibility
- Work well under pressure, strong in execution
- Willing to learn
- Passion in cryptocurrency industry