About the job
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, crypto and alternative asset space familiar person to reach out for our (potential) clientele, make introductions, and explain our value proposition. You should be a team player and excited to work in the field, not only for monetary gains.
Rayleigh Research operates market making services in the cryptocurrency space including a highly customizable and precise deep high-frequency trading algorithm simulation platform. These services are demanding to execute, our company strives for continuous development.
We would be able to offer flexible work hours for such a goal oriented person, support with compensation that depends on the actual results reached. It the best possible case, the responsibilities listed below would also include attracting and closing investments.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented