About the jobWorking At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
As our Business Development & Partnerships, you will be in charge of making inclusive, borderless business models a reality through crypto-powered solutions.
You will play a key role in fully expanding our B2B strategy in Argentina and leading our go-to-market execution.
Business Operations Head
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Proven English fluency.
- Currently living in Argentina.
- +3 years of experience in a commercial-related role within a financial institution.
- Hands-on experience using a CRM.
- Proven experience developing long-term relationships with institutional clients.
- A track record of successfully closed enterprise deals.
- Understanding of multiple growth strategies.
- A track history of scalable solutions and implementations based on performance data and reports.
- Proven ability to collaborate in an agile environment.
- Extensive knowledge of current financial offerings in the region for corporate clients.
- Experience leading a Sales or Business Development team is a big plus.
- An understanding of crypto-powered solutions and use cases is desirable.
- Develop a growth strategy for our B2B product offering in the Argentinian market.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products.
- Influence Bitso’s customer satisfaction and financial gain strategies.
- Build a pipeline of qualified partners.
- Design and iterate the sales funnel.
- Identify the quantitative and qualitative properties of our growth loops.
- Manage contracts with existing customers.
- Secure new contracts and long-term relationships with key partners.
- Exceed our monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.