About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Operations Manager with strong experience in planning, resource allocation, senior stakeholders management and following through execution of major initiatives in collaboration with central planning teams.
Able to analyze existing SOP effectiveness and efficiency, design improvements, drive stakeholder alignment, and oversee implementation and measurement of ultimate effectiveness.
Please note that this position can be in one of our office location in Asia.
- Management Toolings / Solutions: Understand business requirements, design and implement management tools / solutions in the area of workforce management, project management and internal collaboration to increase operational efficiency
- Implement management dashboard / balanced scorecard for Core Ops to improve transparency and enable data-driven decision making process
- Project Management: Develop and implement fit-for-purpose Project Management framework and processes to standardize project management within Core Ops. Work with stream leads in upskilling team members in Project Management skill set
- Identify delivery gaps, recommend process opportunities and drive internal projects to optimise delivery outcomes
- Track and actively manage key projects and action items. Assist Operation leaders to lead and follow-up on special projects and incidents
- Collaborate both internal and external teams to achieve operation scaling up
- 6 years and above experience with a Bachelor's degree in a business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Preferable with internal or external consulting background.
- Hands-on experience of operational work experience, preferably finance related.
- Solid understanding and execution of project management
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for internal cross team collaboration.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .