About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a Case Analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on engagement with law enforcement agencies.
- Handle and review all forms of global law enforcement inquiries
- Perform blockchain tracking and preliminary investigations into unusual activities
- Assist with pre-SAR filing mitigating controls and client offboarding
- Knowledge in blockchain monitoring applications such as Thomson Reuters World-Check, Jumio, Elliptic, Coinfirm, Chainalysis etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- Good analytical skills, systematic approach, and logical thinking
- Team player skills
- Proactive, ambitious, and client-oriented attitude
- At least 1-2 years directly related experience in a compliance role and/or regulatory facing role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs
- Effectively bilingual in English and another language
- Good knowledge of the blockchain tracking tools is beneficial, but not required
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over law enforcement engagement process
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .