About the job
Who We Are
We are a blockchain technology company that develops NFTs and digital collectibles. We are specialized in the fields of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and digital media. We have the project in progress with this company, with the Brand Name - DieHardFriends, where we are working on the NFTs collection of 10555 DieHardFriends, and the DHFcoin for the DieHardFriends universe. Here is a quick glimpse of the project - https://diehardfriends.medium.com/what-are-diehardfriends-how-can-i-be-a-part-of-this-friendship-e338a9502bf
This company will further work on a mission of DieHardFriends where we are extending it to a non-fungible token-based online video game. The vision of this company is to be the greatest in the blockchain industry this decade and to keep working on amazing projects.
We are looking for a great visionary leader, who will be involved in the company's operations, growth, vision, values, & mission. You initially will be involved in the company fundraising appointments, pitching investors, and venture capitalists firms to secure funding for the company, to work on the company's long-term goals.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO on all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in fundraising is a must.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Stage 1: Up to 40% Equity + No compensation, until the company doesn’t secure a seed-funding round.
Stage 2: Up to 40% Equity + Full compensation once the DieHardFriends successfully launched and generated revenue and once the initial funding rounds are secured.
WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATUS?
Currently, Idea/Concept stage and in the process of making hand-made 10,555 NFTs for the project, to get ready for minting. The NFT’s making time frame is a maximum of 6 months, and already started from the end 2nd quarter or 2022.
The current Valuation of the project Idea/concept is $10M+ as per the latest valuation reports. Expected Revenue for the 1st year can be $1 Million - $10 Million after the successful project launch.
Looking for a person who is passionate about the Blockchain Industry, and a great leader who can contribute to the company's vision.