About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire an experienced Chief Information Security & TechOps Officer to support a newly established business unit. The CISO & TechOps Officer will have the opportunity to build and expand the Information Security and Technical Operations Function of the business to the highest standard as per the business and regulatory requirements. The CISO & TechOps Officer will work closely with various internal stakeholders, and be part of a high-growth business unit.
- Develop technical aspects for the business to ensure alignment with the business goals and strategy.
- Work closely with the trading operations team, and manage various technical operations requirements, API Key/access management, etc.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Employee technical/security leadership and training.
- Software development, review, testing and evaluation.
- Monitor service performance, metrics and SLAs and take action to correct issues.
- Analyze and report incidents from third-party providers in a timely manner.
- Perform compliance monitoring on regulatory items and report anomalies to relevant stakeholders.
- University degree in a technical subject such as computer science.
- Security certification such as, CISSP, OSCP, CISM.
- Technical certifications in Cisco networking, and cloud systems such as AWS or GCS.
- Over 10 years experience within the technical and regulated financial services sectors.
- Experience with working with regulators and regulatory requirements.
- Hands-on experience delivering cloud based office applications such as Microsoft 365, G-Suite etc..
- Familiar with local laws and regulations of the financial and trading industry in Bahrain.
- Independent, self-motivated, and have the spirit to expand their functional area of the business.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with a global team across 3 continents.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .