About the job
The cryptocurrency industry is booming and CoinSmart (NEO: SMRT) is on a mission to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. We’re doing this by building a crypto asset trading platform designed to break down the barriers of complex and confusing crypto transactions. We offer simplicity, learning tools for all levels, as well as 24/7/365 client support.
CoinSmart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
This role works 5 days a week 1pm-9pm EST. Exact days in the week TBD.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers needs first.
- Identify prospective customers and work to understand how they can improve their trading experience with CoinSmart.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Work with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
What you should have:
- You are fluent in English, and you are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- You're also not afraid of technology, and have a general understanding of how the web works.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Relevant industry or cryptocurrency experience would be a strong asset.
- You are comfortable making calls to our clients and speaking with them.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluency in French written and spoken would be a strong asset but not required.
Why You Want to Join the CoinSmart Team:
- We’re a hard working team of engineers, marketers, designers, finance and operations professionals with diverse backgrounds and industry experience.
- We have an open door policy and pride ourselves on collaborative communication.
- We’ve made it super simple to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency, ensuring our clients have all of the support and educational resources they need to feel comfortable and confident investing with us.
- In less than 3 years, we’ve become one of the largest, FINTRAC regulated exchanges in Canada. We’re in the process of expanding to Europe and the U.S. and this is just the beginning!
- At CoinSmart, we work hard and run fast but always ensure we’re having fun along the way.
- Health benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- Regular team building activities and events
CoinSmart is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of colour, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+ applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- 1am-9pm EST