About the jobAre you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metallicus, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
As we continue to expand our team, we are seeking a solutions-oriented Client Services Representative, who is passionate about our customers and loves to innovate customer-centric strategies. The landscape in cryptocurrency is evolving, and this is a chance to help guide our customers on the Metal Pay and Proton products and services as we unlock the future of payments. We’re a lean and collegial team in which every role matters, and you’ll have a big impact on high-stakes decisions, working across the enterprise with Compliance, Community, Marketing, business, and technical teams in pioneering innovative financial services solutions.
You will have demonstrated the ability to understand key metrics pertaining to basic customer service factors. You will be given ample opportunity to broaden your skills and strengthen your existing talents within and outside the team and must be able to succeed in a high-direction, low-supervision environment.
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the market, product, and customer needs.
- Process technical and non-technical inquiries from our customers and find ways to decrease ticket processing time.
- Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service through the omnichannel services provided in a timely manner in accordance with SLAs.
- Work with the Client Services team to draft and update template responses and Knowledge Base Articles outside of the Community Manager’s scope.
- Assist Client Services team to compile data for analytics and trends that lead to operational efficiencies.
- Be driven by metrics and key performance indicators to make informed and strategic decisions to achieve your team’s goals and Metal’s mission while maintaining our corporate values.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives working with product managers, Community, and Marketing to design the best customer experience portal as well as in-product (contextual help).
- Assist in developing cross-functional internal stakeholder partnerships between KYC analyst(s), Community Manager, Marketing, and senior management to identify opportunities for process and strategic enhancements.
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Assist in collecting relevant data for periodic metrics to management.
2+ years of customer service or customer support experience.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Comfortable working with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc).
Strong time management skills.
Good analytical skills.
You have experience in email/chat-based customer service channels.
Demonstrated experience working in customer-centric environments and have a passion for customer service excellence.
You have a passion for crypto and want to learn more.
Startup experience experience in personal banking or at Fintech is a plus.
Language Requirements - English; 2nd language preferred (Spanish or Korean)
Shift Details: Morning/Day shift (CET timezone) during Weekday and Weekends 2-10pm PST (Wed-Sun)