About the jobABOUT US:
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere
- SALARY: $100,000 – $200,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long term
BE: Node.js / Express
- 3+ years experience in Solidity (Defi smart contracts), Web3, Ethereum and API Integration on DApps
- 5-10 years of experience in backend technologies such as Java, Python or Node.js (prefered)
- Knowledge of Ethereum/Polygon/others
- You've designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented product and integrate decentralized technologies, infrastructure, and data systems
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects covering areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who will join our team of blockchain developers to design and implement our products. Our ideal engineer is someone that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is able to adapt to the ever changing industry. You will work with your team to – implement functionality, design our system, maintain the health of our code, and continue to grow as an engineer with the support of senior members of your team.
- Develop Product and related project backend development, configuration, and maintenance around NFT Utilities, Backend Integration to Frontend.
- Build core infrastructure software, instrument them for performance, and optimize for throughput
- Write, test, and deploy smart contracts and build the system design around the product
- Build core backend modules such as authentication, session, queues and schedulers
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules/packages
- Integrate and consume other services/APIs.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.