About the job
DystopiWorld is seeking a results-driven Blockchain Community Growth Manager to grow and nurture the community of Dystopi – an NFT based online play-and-earn game.
This person has experience in community building, strategy/program planning and execution, communication, has genuine interest in blockchain technology and esports. This individual shall be a proactive self-starter capable of working on its own based on guidelines, yet is a good team player. This is a full-time, remote role.
· Build a proactive community growth and management strategy and apply best practices of online community management across channels, including reinforcing our community guidelines for users, managing individual user situations, tracking and reporting on metrics, monitoring competition etc.
· Take ownership with setting up community initiatives such as working groups, grants, meetups, and other initiatives
· Utilize our brand guidelines to shape written communications, translating the brand and message from high-level vision to detailed, professional-quality materials
· Partner with Graphics and Developers to communicate software releases, and other technical updates and launches to the community
· Manage global team of contractors by communicating with them, tracking their contract terms and timelines, managing contract renewal or termination process, etc
How you would contribute to our overall success of the team:
· Grow the community team and increase conversion rates
· Support the community in understanding the project in detail
· Contribute to upcoming token and NFT sales
· Experience in community management or communications
· Is a detail-oriented self-starter who can project manage effectively
· Has a genuine interest in cryptocurrencies and gaming
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to collaborate while also working independently
· Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
· Enjoys learning new platforms, demonstrates flexibility and prioritization skills in the daily work, and takes on whatever the day requires
· Able to vet and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels, such as Discord, Telegram, etc. (i.e. bots, scripts and other plug-ins.)
· Prior experience working in a remote culture and in a fast-paced, high-intensity start-up environment
What we offer:
- remote work
- prominent salary
- working with the most modern technologies
- international market appearance
All requirements are flexible, motivation and vocation prioritized!