About the job
Concept Haus is a premier creative agency and developer specializing in game development and global entertainment marketing. Our projects include AAA tiles such as Destiny, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Batman, and the recently announced Deadrop.
We are looking for a community manager with experience in managing and running Discord and Twitter channels for gaming and NFT projects.
The ideal candidate will work directly with the marketing and dev teams to give fans an inside look at development, key milestones, and upcoming events.
The candidate should be tech-savvy with their finger on the pulse of industry trends. They should be excessively passionate about working in the gaming industry!
- Designing and implementing a compelling community strategy for our upcoming games and projects.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure all digital and social marketing touchpoints are addressed in the most effective way.
- Manage and grow communities on Discord, as well as building relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Track and analyze community & content performance KPIs - draft & share reports on a regular basis.
- Create content and inspire community conversations to help enhance and deepen audience engagement.
- Moderate conversations to ensure discussions are safe and respectable among the community.
- Digital marketing background with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in the gaming and cryptocurrency space
- Team player who works well on a team
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remote effectively