About the job
Our client is a rapidly growing B2C Web3 business in the leisure sector that is set for a break out 2023 .
To help them achieve this growth they need an experienced Community manager that is both Structured & Strategic
The role will cover the following duties.
● Engage with communities across various social platforms, such as Discord, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook;
● Design, develop, and ensure the implementation of new community engagement features and own and develop the Community roadmap;
● Manage and grow the community ambassadors, and coordinate with them to moderate chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement;
● Monitor discussions, postings, and trends within the communities and provide support to identify and report themes, sentiment, and potential opportunities;
● Create fun and innovative approaches to engage with the communities and increase user interaction, retention, and brand love;
● Respond to customer questions and support issues, via email, Discord and Twitter Direct messaging;
● Work with social media and marketing managers to generate social content that will drive communications as well as overseeing social media campaigns;
● Plan and execute content and campaigns together with marketing teams to drive branding and awareness and to improve user growth, engagement, etc.;
● Update users with new features, starting conversations and providing customer service to the community;
● Conduct data analysis to optimise and formulate community operation plans;
● Mainly be accountable for community's performance (create, grow, sustain);
● Manage and set OKRs for community's admin teams of (a) project;
● Responsible for ensuring admins' performance and making timely improvement if needed;
● Weekly/ monthly report on the progress and status of communities;
● Crisis management (scanning, monitoring, alerting, and avoid issue escalation to crisis);
● Coordinate internally with PR/ MKT/ Partnership team to ensure the project's goals;
● Proactively create, propose, and execute events/ promotional campaigns to grow/ sustain communities;
● Oversee community budget allocated for the project.
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor's Degree in PR, Communication, Marketing or Project Management;
● 3-5 years of proven work experience in community management in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain projects;
● Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing email newsletters);
● Demonstrated technical expertise and knowledge of crypto and various social media including Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, etc.
● Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications and instructions;
● Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible;
- ● Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.