About the job
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Do you know what it takes to be the spokesperson & face of a Crypto signals dashboard and trading platform?
Are you looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking crypto start up, set to take the world by storm?
Are you already creating thought provoking crypto content, looking to align yourself with a rapidly growing project currently seeing record daily presale volumes?
If so, you’re in the right place!
We are looking for a highly competent Community Manager and content creator to be the face of the brand across various media/community channels.
You’ll be someone with experience in the Crypto industry, and have the ability to speak authoritatively & with credibility on all things Crypto, including trends, market analysis and the wider market. And importantly - not afraid to be in front of the camera.
- Develop new, creative, and highly engaging video content to grow our audiences on a weekly basis.
- We would require you to take part in inventive weekly live-action content around the D2T brand. This includes AMA, Twitter Spaces and voice spaces.
- We would require you to regularly engage with our audience and other creators via external AMAs, Interviews and collaboration.
- Regularly collaborate with various teams at Block Media Labs to ensure that content is on brand and reflective of D2T missions.
- Monitor and share regular reports of YouTube KPIs and metrics on a weekly basis.
- Engage with the D2T community in a way that is on-brand, replying to comments, and encouraging conversations.
- We would require you to take part in the Influencer outreach process. This includes reaching out to influencers and organising events/ activities to grow the D2T brand.
- Expanding the products reach through various other channels such as Twitter, Discord & reddit etc.
- Create a community that can leverage the platform once released
- Discover and try new ways of producing content
- Strong knowledge of the Crypto industry
- Proven work experience as a Community manager or similar role
- Experience creating content e.g. youtube channel
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong communicator with a history of building communities
- Knowledge of engagement tactics
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solve
- Creative, you will be in charge of the content creation and lead in a way you see fit
- Strong spoken English
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 Professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.