About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This role is situated within the Compliance department on the Banking Partner team. The role is critical in ensuring that Binance maintains fiat rails and does so by responding to requests for information (RFIs) that are received from said banking partners.
- Collecting and verifying KYC/KYB information
- Conducting additional due diligence on customers
- Assessing customer risk and identifying potential red flags
- Responding to banking partner requests.
- Coordinate with the internal and external business units on process enhancements, requirements, and documentation.
- Complete due diligence questionnaires
- 2+ years of AML/CFT experience
- ACAMs, ACFCS or other industry leading certification
- Knowledge and experience with global CDD/EDD requirements
- Knowledge of AML/CFT and sanctions red flags.
- Experience with complex beneficial ownership structures.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work in a fast-paced remote working environment.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .