About the job
As one of the world’s top 10 (and rising🚀) digital asset exchanges, we provide a best- in-class experience in trading, security, and blockchain product innovation.
We aim to democratize access to the markets for all, making it possible for the most recent and promising cryptocurrency projects to be listed and traded safely and securely. Are you excited to join a decentralizing force in the world?
- Development and management of compliance policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings
- Assist with a broad range of legal/regulatory matters, including regulatory perimeter assessments, licensing/registration applications, product assessment, and regulatory investigations
- Proactively identify legal problems, solutions and potential support needed to provide strategic support to the local business team
- Secures and manages relationships with external counsel
- Minimum 3 years experience in legal, compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred
- Has a law degree or legal qualification and/or proven regulatory compliance track record.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory and industry standards regarding stablecoin regulations in the US and EU
- Professional certification in compliance risk management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge to provide valuable and efficient counsel
- To carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations