About the job
About The Role:
Are you a creative thinker who loves expressing yourself through words? Are you tuned in to pop
culture and able to connect with tech-savvy young Minds and Experience Professionals? Are you a
A go-getter who isn’t afraid to shake things up if it helps get the message across better.
Then this might be the job for you. As a Content Partner with NFTICALLY, you’ll be our voice to an
audience of Domestic & International customers and limitless potential users. You will play an
essential role in our efforts to develop, execute, and deliver content in all Niche spaces of NFTs,
Metaverse, Defi & Blockchain in a lucid, witty, and engaging way.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Experience in writing articles in the NFTs and cryptocurrency niche.
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets,
- Ability to write long-form content consistently with strong research acumen.
- Ability to break down the complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple non-specialist language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products daily.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
- Conducting in-depth research on crypto-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing creative content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention
- Identifying users' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in their current
We expect you:
- (Must)5+ years of relevant experience in media production, content creation, or editorial
(ideally within the NFT/Blockchain / Crypto space)
- Have a solid understanding of basic terminology in the blockchain space and the ability to
understand blockchain data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the results of the analysis in
- Must have detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and highly organized
- Must have metric driven, ideally capable of manipulating web analysis data, and keen to
experiment to drive results
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced * environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and want to get a job in the crypto
currency field, this is for you.