About the job
As a world-leading company in blockchain industry, Huobi Group was founded in 2013 with a mission to making breakthroughs in core blockchain technology and the integration of blockchain technology and other industries. Huobi Group has expanded into public chain, digital assets trading and wallet, mining pool, proprietary investment, incubation, digital asset research etc., established a global digital economy industry ecosystem, by investing in over 60 upstream and downstream companies in the blockchain industry and formed an overall global digital economy ecology.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Huobi global is looking for a Country Manager to inspire growth, branding and education about Huobi and our products and the cryptocurrency industry.
1. Responsible for the business expansion of Huobi in the Australia/ New Zealand region. Work closely with headquarter and regional general manager, lead Huobi teams in designing and implementing Country Strategies and Business Plans.
2. Oversee the business operations of exchange platform in the region, including operations, business development and partnerships with the crypto ecosystem stakeholders, product localization and regulatory matters.
3. Lead the building and maintaining of government linked relationships
4. Develop and strengthen Huobi’s brand in the region, build on Huobi’s global brand and the overall communications strategy
5. Manage budget for the country with a goal to increase efficiency and effectiveness
6. Be the eyes and ears on the ground: Understand and share knowledge on local trends and news.
1. Experience in crypto industry is a must, preferably a senior position at a crypto-currency exchange.
2. Minimum of 8-10 years of business development experience, preferably in cryptocurrency/internet/ecommerce/tech, B2C facing.
3. Problem solver and results-driven passion for crypto and digital assets.
4. Fluency in English is a must and advanced level of Chinese language will be considered an asset.
5. Strong work professionalism and collaboration to work remote with global operational team members.