This job listing has expired and the vacancy may have been filled. But we have many other job opportunities available for you. Check out other jobs >
Liberty Gaming Guild is the gateway to liberty, freedom and play-to-earn metaverse success!
Liberty Gaming Guild is planning to invest in a host of P2E games, increasing its NFT and crypto portfolio, while building up its communities and scholarships. We are building a thriving community with rewards and incentives, growing and developing our scholars with training and educational programs on relevant topics such as DeFi, CeFi, Crypto & Blockchain.
We are seeking for an accountant with experience gained both in house and with reputable accounting firms, that will join a dynamic, fast-growing business, fully responsible for providing a shared finance function to all our group businesses.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about crypto; a self starter who will thrive in a scale-up environment, taking on a role in this cutting edge space.
- Provide shared finance function to all our group companies
- Perform day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts receivables, accounts payables, payroll, vendor/consultant liaison, and banking and crypto wallet tracking
- Own and manage General Ledger, including daily transaction coding, chart of accounts structuring, balance sheet reconciliations, and everything in between
- Perform month-end closing, including the production of financial reports and management reports, and variance analyses
- Apply technical accounting expertise to ensure compliance with and efficient application of IFRS
- Work with external tax agents to ensure compliance with all applicable tax filling and payments
- Partner with our external corporate secretaries for filing and structuring of corporate matters
- Constantly be looking for gaps in operational processes, and solving for maximum throughput/efficiency
- Liaise, support, and work cross-functionally with People Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Business Operations on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related degrees
- 2+ years of related experience with a combination of reputable accounting firms and inhouse finance
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and technical accounting skills
- Good knowledge of internal control standard methodologies
- Resourceful and helpful team member
- Self-starter with a passion and curiosity in the blockchain/crypto and what we do
- Fluent in English
- Working remotely based around the globe
- Compensation package
- Dynamic environment
This job listing has expired and the vacancy may have been filled.