About the job
A great opportunity has presented itself for an experienced KYC/AML analyst interested and experienced in the crypto industry to join an expanding blockchain company.
The right individual will work independently, have an analytical mindset and be a clear communicator, comfortable working a FULLY REMOTE role.
The role will require the individual to:
- Analyse alerts and reports generated from multiple sources including detection software, or other internal systems, to detect and evaluate suspicious transaction activity.
- Extract meaning from large quantities of complex data, make connections, and identify anomalies, trends, and reoccurrences as it relates to fraudulent activity.
- Keep up-to-date with current fraud trends in the Cryptocurrency & Finance industries.
- Perform STR/SAR filing and various regulatory reporting.
- Review nearly all potential cases and determine if they are suspicious, compile a case summary, and escalate to the appropriate team for investigation or for STR filing.
- Maintain, organise, update, and archive electronic and physical files of all STRs, supporting documentation and other critical documents
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Essential previous experience:
- Previous 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the financial, law enforcement, compliance, legal and/or regulatory industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional proficiency in English
- Previous experience in law enforcement is a benefit
- Previous experience in AML, KYC, Investigations with European regulations. FMA Liechtenstein is a plus.
- Must have experience in evaluating and investigating transactional data & ability to identify matters that require further analysis and investigation
- Must be able to work independently
Desirable previous experience:
- Strong analytical skills with an investigative mind-set
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and teamwork awareness
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational skills