About the job
Get in on the ground floor with a fast-growing, VC-backed tech company that is bringing cryptocurrency to the $7.3T 401(k) market! We are the only 401(k) provider that allows people to invest directly into spot crypto and our growth reflects that.
Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing institutional quality investments to everyday Americans.
This is the role to launch your career! The individual in this role will support our Tier 1 clients with inquiries and questions. You will respond and resolve issues in a fast pace environment while maintaining professional, friendly, and courteous communication with our sponsors.
- Bachelor's degree
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently without constant, direct supervision
- Time management and prioritization
- Solution-Oriented: Sees problems and brings solutions to the table
- Helpful: Adds value whenever and wherever possible
- Willingness to learn - Comfortable not knowing all of the answers all of the time
- Prior fintech, banking, 401(k) knowledge/experience
- Prior experience working in a startup environment
- Having utilized CSM and ticketing software in the past (Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira)
This role is designed to be a springboard for your career advancement here or beyond. You will need to learn, assume greater and greater responsibilities and invest heavily in your own growth. You tell us how you want to grow - we'll provide opportunities, projects, additional training - you commit to continual learning and self-advancement.
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.