As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is innovative, highly-motivated, and proactive to understand the various aspects of the marketing funnel and to help scale spend and user growth.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team that builds cutting-edge trading products and guides sound data-driven decision making in the cryptocurrency industry. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights, and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will also partner and lead projects with brand and marketing leaders, product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise level teams.
In your day to day, you can easily go from coding, to coaching, to sharing the results of your team’s efforts with stakeholders at all company levels. You will collaborate and lead projects to understand the impact of marketing spend using various techniques including but not limited to media mix modeling with recommendations on optimization strategies.
Great benefits, amazing perks, remote work, stock incentives, and a flexible PTO policy make Kraken a great place to work. If you value having a seat at the table and want to make a big impact on guiding the direction of marketing and growth at one of the top crypto exchanges in the world, this role is for you.
- Be a foundational member of the growth analytics organization within Kraken.
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities
- Partner with growth and marketing leaders to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks
- 5+ years industry experience in data analytics field
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- 3+ years of experience using Python, R, SQL, distributed data warehouses and computing platforms
- Proven track record of and career growth
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
#US #EU #Canada #LI-remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know