About the job
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As Data Engineer you'll join one of our mission oriented squads or platform teams.
Data is key in all of our products, and your contributions will have a big impact.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
- Design, develop and support data pipelines, warehouses and reporting systems to solve business operations, users and product problems
- Work closely with product engineers to create, test and maintain data models
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders and support engineers to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements
- Work closely with analysts to create data analytics and research platform
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solving complex engineering problems
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision documents.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years work experience as a Data Engineer or similar role
- Experience with building data pipelines using Python and SQL
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience with the following: BigQuery, Postgres, Airflow, Kubernetes, dbt
The following are nice-to-haves:
- Experience with Data Visualization tools
- Experience with Ethereum and the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)