Hello from tea!
The tools that build the internet have steeped too long. For the past two decades, big tech has made trillions off the generosity of visionary developers and web pioneers… never thanking, never mentioning, and certainly never paying. At tea, we’re brewing something to change that by enabling developers (you) to continue doing what you love, while earning what you deserve.
The Data Engineer role is focused on data management, augmentation, and visualization. It's a full-time remote contractor position.
- Building an efficient data ingestion system to intake data from a variety of sources, primarily APIs
- Work with teammates to define data requirements for their projects
- Manage data schema and pipeline to provide the data format and availability as needed
- Develop data visualization tools for simulation modeling, with tweakable parameters for fast iterations
- Assist with developing model parameters for finding optimal simulation results
- Minimum 2 years of data engineering or similar role
- Minimum 2 years of TypeScript experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with database schema design, preferably Postgres
- Professional experience with data visualizations using D3.js or similar
- Great communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical issues
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the ability to manage and handle multiple tasks concurrently
Why work for tea?
Join a team of motivated and passionate individuals and be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting project in open source and web3 technologies. We offer an attractive salary, relocation packages (if applicable), token/equity options and performance based bonuses.