Reservoir is a developer-focused NFT orderbook and liquidity aggregator. Our mission is to empower developers to build the next wave of NFT applications with open and decentralized tooling. Trusted by hundreds of web3 developers, our small team is growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join us on our mission.
About the role:
Reservoir is looking for a Data Scientist to join our Research & Data team. As a Data Scientist you will lead a variety of data-driven research projects as well as lead and support initiatives at the intersection of NFT liquidity and finance.
- You are familiar with the NFT data landscape and NFTfi
- You are passionate about web3, NFTs, and other emerging technologies
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-autonomy environment
- You enjoy collaborating with other engineers and product people
- You have an appetite to continuously learn, grow, and contribute
- You have a background or interest in finance/DeFi
Skills and qualifications:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a data science role, preferably using Python.
- You have a background and experience with statistical analysis
- You are comfortable building data dashboards and synthesizing data into actionable insights
Perks at Reservoir Labs:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully remote - work from anywhere