About the jobLead engineering teams to ship innovative DeFi offerings for lending and borrowing!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Karyn Spies
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $200,000 - $250,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are the leading decentralized money market protocol on the BNB Chain. At its core, our money market protocol enables lenders to provide loans to generate yield on their tokens and borrowers to take out loans using $XVS and a variety of other currencies as collateral. It differs from other money market protocols through both its ability to borrow other crypto assets and also its ability to mint synthetic stablecoins with over-collateralized positions backed by a basket of cryptocurrencies to protect the protocol.
Why join us?
We are just at the beginning of an exciting adventure tied to the future in finance!
The current wave of cryptocurrency innovation is centered around DeFi and expanding use cases for its viability. This role is focused on leading engineering teams to ship innovative DeFi offerings for lending and borrowing. You will work closely with product leaders to drive success of your shipments across product discovery and delivery.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Engineering Manager within capital markets, derivatives, or some other field related to financial engineering/trading (preferably at large bank or similar asset management environment) OR professional experience at a DeFi protocol/cryptocurrency exchange
- Conversant in the fundamentals of DeFi
- Engineering or Finance degree, prior software engineering or very strong technical work experience in financial markets
- Previous technical experience with blockchain technology
- Driven to ship financial services built on crypto assets and public blockchain infrastructure
- Lead a diverse team of smart contracts, backend, and front-end engineers to create innovative end-to-end solutions for decentralized lend and borrow applications
- Own the team’s technical vision and roadmap - creating success metrics in close collaboration with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Setup and streamline effective processes to ensure the right prioritization and urgency management that aligns with business goals
- Be a strong presence and provide positive, influence and impact to company success
- Ship offerings by leveraging innovative infrastructure based on decentralized money markets and stablecoins on public and permissioned blockchains
- Work across business, product, engineering, legal and marketing to deeply understand needs, risks, and gain agreement on product requirements
- Contribute to assessing viability, desirability, and feasibility of new offerings in collaboration with product teams
- Managing multiple parallel projects in discovery and delivery through iterations alongside product, and ensuring acceptance of feature releases
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.