Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to around 80 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
A dynamic analyst who is quantitatively driven and has a proven track record in programming; DeFi, data science and algo development are subjects you already have explored. In your role, you will collaborate with like-minded people to develop solutions for our trading activities.
Background and experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Sciences or Statistics
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in DeFi, Web3 and/or a DAO
Competences and personality
- A high degree of technical aptitude with programming skills in Python/C++/Rust/Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Familiarity with financial markets and trading algorithms in order books
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
- Developing and improving our current algorithmic strategies
- DeFi exploration for new short-term opportunities
- Quick iterative processing
- Reviewing performance metrics and data analysis to recognise weaknesses and find solutions to optimise our activities
- Ensuring that processes are well documented
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including 25 days of paid vacation plus national holidays per year
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.