About the jobInterested in working with the most experienced Bitcoin miner in the world? Apply now!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Megan Fitzpatrick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client is the most experienced Bitcoin miner in the world – since 2013. They know every single aspect of this industry. Their goal is to take everything they've learned over the years and scale more aggressively than ever before. By 2025, their Bitcoin self-mining facilities will bring another gigawatt online to power the decentralized revolution. It is an exciting time for them, so if you are well versed in this industry and want to grow with one of the best! This job may be for you!
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support us on our internal miner monitoring system. You will be working remotely in a small and dynamic team, distributed worldwide. Your main responsibilities will be to take responsibility on our Kubernetes clusters and to provide expertise on our Postgres and TimescaleDB instances. The job includes infrequent travel to our mining farms for operational support. If you are motivated to become a professional Bitcoin miner, they're looking for you!
Why join us?
- Employee-centric company! They value their employees and showcase their efforts!
- Small and dynamic team
- Have an impact on system design and evolution
- Deep involvement in Bitcoin mining, in locations around the world
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Many More!
Tools & Requirements
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes Engine
- GitLab, setting up CI pipelines
- Kubernetes, ArgoCD
- PostgreSQL Version upgrades, replication, performance tuning, resolving deadlocks
- TimescaleDB (other time series DB also good to know)
- OpenVPN, Wireguard, Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery
- Linux system administration (SSH, VPN, systemd, Docker, networking)
- Python and/or Go
- Very good English in written and spoken form
- 3+ years of working in a software team
- Passion for performant and simple code
- Great communication skills, enjoy working in small and highly connected teams
- Eager to learn about mining and data center operations
- Willing to travel for a week every few months
Optional / Bonus
- Experience with crypto mining, passion for cryptocurrencies
- KVM, VMware
- Experience in networking (VLANs, routing, DHCP, DNS)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.