About the job
DevOps Team Lead (FinTech/Cryptocurrency)
Our client is an American-based company that is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. Their mission is to make cryptocurrency/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all.
Job Type: Remote | Full-time
- +5 years of experience as a DevOps Team Lead
- +3 years hands on experience leading software developers or site reliability engineers building customer-facing software applications or site reliability tools.
- Experience with distributed, scalable microservice-based architectures.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS architecture and services (Serverless, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, MQTT, S3, Route 53, Github Actions, Cloudwatch).
- In-depth understanding and working experience with CI/CD principles & practices.
- Solid grasp of performance monitoring methodologies and tools for AWS services.
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems.
- Experience leading solutions and design discussions, communicating roadmaps, and mentoring others.
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum / Kanban development methodologies.
- Experience with large scale production environments and infrastructure.
- Establish trust with senior leaders and business by aligning your priorities with theirs, providing timely, accurate, and succinct status updates, and helping others when needed.
- Ensure application uptime and performance by implementing and using extensive metrics to identify issues before they impact our customers.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects of the system to ensure SLAs are met as well as provide proactive notifications of possible issues for all systems.
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Identify underlying root causes and provide recommendations or solutions for long term permanent fixes to critical production issues.
- Evaluate problems or opportunities, architect the right solutions, lead production implementations, and handle our critical services
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Blackpen Recruitment is a global recruitment agency that targets European, African and
American Markets with headquarters based in Malta and Cape Town. Blackpen specialises in FinTech, Cryptocurrency, Startup and iGaming Recruitment.