About the job
What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Visit us at: https://pocketbits.in/
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history.
What will you do:
- Run and manage digital marketing campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook and Google
- Develop and execute plans to drive traffic from various channels onto required website pages in the approved CPC/ CTA
- Identify growth opportunities and conversion funnels by analyzing data through various tools like Google Analytics
- Run Email/ Push/ SMS/ Affiliate marketing campaigns to drive transactions end to end from ideation to analysis of results.
- Own landing page experience, ensuring high conversion rates
- Interacting with product and design teams to get the desired experience
- Closely monitor all competition and industry activities and ensure the best practices are adopted
- Own SEO for all business pages, blogs, and brand communication on all external platforms and websites Engage with merchants on social platforms like Quora and Twitter and guide them on all products
- Ideate and coordinate webinars, online Events, Conference, media facing events for brand awareness
What we need from you:
- B.E. / B.Tech or MBA from a recognized university
- Someone who understands the e-commerce landscape, preferably someone from a fintech or banking background
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably product-based company in a digital marketing/ web analytics role
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing, SEM, Affiliates, social channels (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), Email marketing, Google Ad-words and Analytics, and SEO
- Strong oral and written communication skills are extremely important
- Hands-on experience of working on marketing insights and data
- Should be able to turn insights into marketing actions
- High level of ownership and a go-getter attitude.