Flipside Crypto is a rapidly-scaling startup servicing the web3 ecosystem, including embarking upon substantial investment in DAOs and other crypto-native organizations. We are hiring a Digital Assets Finance Director on our team to handle all things related to the Flipside Crypto balance sheet, including digital and fiat assets, as well as the DAOs we provide services for, starting with MetricsDAO.
This is an exciting, high priority new role, where you will have the opportunity to tackle future-facing problems in digital finance. The successful candidate will have real experience in the digital assets space, and must also have deep experience in managing finance, treasury, and investor relations processes. Ideal candidates have experience in crypto ecosystems and assets, crypto finance and treasury activities, as well as basic corporate finance activities.
Reporting to the CFO and as part of a small, entrepreneurial team you will work closely with members of the entire Flipside organization to leverage your full range of strategic, financial, analytical and creative skills to achieve our business goals.
- Alongside the Digital Treasury Manager (who will report to this role), grow and evolve Flipsides’s treasury discipline, which includes an expanding portfolio of L1 tokens, protocol tokens, stablecoins, and fiat currencies.
- With the CFO, prepare strategic views on how to optimize our digital asset returns and liquidity with specific risk and return guardrails, then execute on those strategies to achieve return and liquidity targets.
- Be the key connection point between the Flipside Finance team, our partner ecosystem finance partners, our Governance team and ecosystem partners, our Treasury Committee, and similar stakeholders.
- Build and drive investor relations function, especially with our growing focus on DAOs, their treasuries, and related processes.
- Manage the production of payments, reporting, data for accounting, and related processes related to our entire digital asset portfolio.
- Build and strengthen the tracking, analyzing and reporting on treasury KPIs and insights for both internal and external stakeholders.
- With the CFO, continue to evolve and strengthen our digital asset key management security protocols and tools.
- Support relevant efforts related to financial due diligence, finance Board decks and other communications with investors.
- A variety of other ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed by the CFO and other exec team members.
- Deep experience in crypto ecosystems: experience trading, swapping, bridging, working with teams at chains, protocols, and projects, and operating as a crypto-native senior finance leader on the team.
- Experience managing asset liquidity and related treasury functions, produced as a result of all trading and other strategic activities.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a high-growth environment.
- Leadership experience. While this role will initially have one direct report, the team likely grows over time as we evolve and grow.
- High comfort with evolving and managing digital asset security keys and multi-signature protocols for different assets across multiple chains and wallet types.
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and managing software and tooling for treasury and cash management purposes, especially for digital assets.
- Experience preparing materials for and presenting to investors, board members, bankers, and other institutional partners and external stakeholders.
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with all sorts of stakeholders across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done.
- We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Check us out👇
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.