About the job
Director of Engineering
Europe - Remote
We are partnered with a $900M+ funded Series B Blockchain Unicorn. Their end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. They are currently looking to bring on a Director of Engineering.
- You will be responsible for defining the overall technical architecture at the product level and will lead that design across individual features.
- Achieving stability of the product through confidence-inspiring testing and planning is a major part of the role.
- You are comfortable communicating with remote teams and experienced in providing critical feedback in a constructive way.
- Understand the business and product goals and incorporate that knowledge into the technical design and execution process for the team.
- Experience in building and deploying smart contracts to L1 and L2 blockchains.
- Understanding of multiple blockchain technologies including Ethereum and Solana.
- Experience with external vendor handling and management
- A strong engineering background so you can lead and communicate ideas/features directly to the people implementing them.
- Knowledge of bridging strategies to move value between blockchains.
Nice to haves
- Experience building software with Elixir, Rust, or Golang, in production environments.
- Experience with the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics
- Shipped an online enabled live service game that achieved revenue targets defined by stakeholders.
- The opportunity to build something that's never been built before - to solve new problems and to develop solutions with a team of industry leaders by your side.
- 401k match up to $4k
- Full health, dental and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- $5k to outfit home office
- 100% Remote
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application or otherwise email me directly: [email protected]
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.