Candidates must be based in the United States in order to be considered for this role.
Who we are
We are a trusted, institutional crypto asset technology team that delivers leading data and software products to address the most complex data challenges. We build SaaS and DaaS solutions to convert crypto asset data into auditable information to support portfolio management, sub-ledger, risk, analytical and other financial reporting. Our products automate and optimize crypto asset data management for all businesses, including but not limited to funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading desks, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest crypto businesses and financial institutions our customers.
Lukka is looking for a highly creative and organized Event Manager to join the Operations team. The ideal candidate will report to the Chief of Staff.
What you’ll do
- Build a global event strategy for brand awareness and lead generation. Also, lead production management for all events
- Manage event budgets and track ROI
- Work with cross-functional internal teams (brand marketing, sales, finance, legal, etc.) to ensure flawless execution of every event attended
- Research and recommend events based on the industry, target audience, attendees, etc
- Oversee all corporate events, both internal and external
Who we need
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding the key drivers around event planning, strategy, and execution
- Experience managing a wide variety of professional events from closed-door executive events, corporate off-sites, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Experience managing budgets and timelines
- Ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of the organization
- A proven ability to work with highly technical information and deliver with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Lukka?
Are you looking for a challenge? Lukka solves the most complex data and technology challenges for an industry that is at the forefront of innovation.
At Lukka, we strive to anticipate and respond to the needs of this new and ever-changing ecosystem of digital assets. That was true in 2014, while everyone was focused on trading & buying this new asset class, we were thinking about the tax implications of crypto. That innovative foresight continues today as we evolve and iterate on our product suite to address the regulations and educate our customers.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and strategic individuals who want to help shape the future of, well, everything – starting with making crypto more accountable. We invest in our teammates, promote from within & are responsible to each other by fostering an inclusive space for curious minds to thrive and innovate.
What’s life @ Lukka like?
We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing company bridging the gap between business and blockchain.
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 70% for dependents
- Flexible PTO - burnout is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- We work in a rapidly growing industry and we need to also constantly grow. We can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning. Every employee is given an annual learning allowance and encouraged to use it
- We want you for the long haul. We’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us. Promoting from within is not just something we say, but something we do
- Hard work is rewarded at Lukka. Our recognition programs are designed with you in mind – we provide free crypto to all new employees for learning purposes
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply now!