About the jobAbout Protego Trust
Protego Trust Bank, NA (in organization)
At Protego Trust Company, our mission is to build a bridge to the digital future of financial services in order to improve economic outcomes for people worldwide. Unburdened by legacy infrastructure, we combine the world's most powerful financial charter with proven and emerging technologies to create a new piece of the global financial infrastructure. Upon this foundation, we offer a suite of vertically integrated services to facilitate growth and reduce costs and risk for institutional clients within a vertically integrated and appropriately regulated financial institution.
Corporate Values Trust . It is the foundation of all we do.
Professionalism. Everyone in the organization - from the top to the newest hire - behaves professionally at all times. This means we: set and meet expectations, effectively listen and communicate, prioritize company over personal objectives, and are respectful, accountable, and reliable.
Client Success. We focus on our clients' success, because if we don't, our competitors will. We deliver first class service in a first-class way and strive to exceed expectations.
Teamwork. Positivity, authenticity, respect and collaboration focus individual accomplishments toward our organizational objectives, allowing us to achieve the extraordinary.
Ethical Ambition. We strive to obtain exceptional performance, growth and achievement for our clients, our company and ourselves while upholding the highest ethical standards.
Diversity. Of thought, of experience, of perspective. Collectively these make us a stronger team and help us avoid our individual blind spots.
Integrity. We do what is right, even if it is hard. Especially if it is hard.
Protego Trust Bank, NA (in organization)
Protego is a modern trust bank, built solely to help institutional investors securely benefit from emerging digital asset offerings such as cryptocurrencies. We are a federally chartered financial institution that is vertically integrated, fully regulated and built on distributed ledger technology.
Our team has more than tripled in size this year as we prepare to launch our platform for custody, trading, issuance and lending this year. You will be working with a diverse group of engineering and business minds, being an early member of a marketing and communications organization that is building our brand and positioning Protego as a leading partner to institutional investors seeking secure participation in the digital asset market.
You will work closely with business development, sales, strategy and product teams to tell Protego’s story with maximum impact across owned, shared and paid channels.
- Participate in the scaling and leadership of Protego’s marketing and communications team
- Engage in the development and execution of Protego’s marketing and communications strategy across owned, paid and earned channels to build awareness and support sales
- Oversee creation of content including advertisements, promotional materials, blogs, case studies, presentations, and newsletters that help drive client signings/brand awareness, ensuring content is tagged and SEO optimized
- Collaborate with internal partners including Product, Business Development, Sales and others to develop marketing and communications plans and materials that drive revenue and market share
- Measure and report marketing and campaign effectiveness with KPIs, ROI and learnings
- Oversee development of thought leadership content that capitalizes on news and trends to drive awareness and interest in Protego Craft and manage a marketing calendar that includes marketing, thought leadership and other communications that elevate the Protego brand and leaders
- Manage external agencies and contractors to ensure successful execution of goals within budget
- Provide external insights on market trends and competitor activity that help differentiate Protego Trust Bank in a crowded field Plan and execute marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and partnerships, and initiate corporate social responsibility programs
- Ensure messaging and marketing/communications activities align with Protego’s brand and values
- Manage LinkedIn, Twitter and social media accounts to ensure regular engagement and responsiveness where necessary
- Seven+ years of marketing experience, preferably B2B in banking, crypto or financial services; journalism experience a plus
- Proven record of building, optimizing and tracking marketing campaigns and programs
- High acumen for marketing operations, SEO and PPC
- Strategic, creative and data driven
- Excellent writing/storytelling and editing skills
- Insatiable curiosity about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency
- An entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do it yourself when necessary
- Comfort multitasking and working in a start-up culture that moves quickly
- Confidence in articulating a point of view, even with senior leaders
- Self-starter with ability to proactively manage time, budgets and deliverables
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), and disability insurance
Protego Trust Bank, NA promotes diversity of thought, culture, background and experience. Protego is an equal opportunity employer, and employment at Protego is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.