About the jobCoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Build and lead the Integrations & Data Platform engineering team powering CoinTracker. Build a world-class technology stack that covers ingestion of every crypto activity in the world to enable CoinTracker to deliver a must-have portfolio & tax manager for every cryptocurrency user.
- Build the best integrations & data team in the cryptocurrency space
- Build integrations to support synchronizing every crypto activity of a CoinTracker user
- Move the crypto industry forward in data integrations
- Help with building a high performing engineering culture
- Report directly to our Head of Engineering, Gaurav Garg
- Strong aptitude to work on data pipelines and third-party integrations
- Hired and managed engineers at various seniority levels, from junior to staff
- Experience working in world-class, high-growth technology companies.
- Balances effective execution with holding a high bar for engineering excellence
- You have experience working as a strong individual contributor in the past
- Experience managing 5-10 engineers
- Bonus: experience managing engineering managers
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk, Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.