Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood's Cryptography Services Team is looking for a stellar Engineering Manager to help build and lead our Identity and Access Management team. You will oversee the building and management of the services and infrastructure that control access to internal services that power Robinhood as an enterprise. The services you build will protect our most valuable assets AND provide a great user experience to authorized Robinhood team members at the same time.
We're looking for Engineering Managers who are deeply passionate about security, engineering, and building healthy teams to lead this critical effort.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Work with technical leads to set the direction for Cryptography Services
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the implementation of Cryptography services, secrets management, key management, internal certificate management and signing, sensitive data vaults, and associated services
- Oversee the enhancement process including cross-functional build-out, and features required to support Robinhood's Cryptography Services
- Work with cross-functional business, product, analytics, and engineering leaders to negotiate, plan, and execute on a roadmap for the Cryoptography Servivces team
- Lead strategic direction on solutions for Robinhood's data encryption standard
- Coach team on role mining, definition, and automating workflows
- Work with Technical Program Managers and Technical Writers to develop documentation of Cryptography Services
- 5 years+ of experience in engineering management
- Experience making technical decisions and writing code
- Experience building teams, mentoring engineers, and leading people
- A hands-on transactional security service background, or related security experience
- Experience with Operational Excellence & Reliability at scale
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.