About the job
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a News Editor expert, with experience working on crypto websites who is looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Are you passionate about personal finance, crypto and NFT space and looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Finixio has its roots in affiliate marketing, but we have expanded to become the owner of one of the leading crypto media networks globally. This is a key part of our wider diversified media and technology business.
Our crypto sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio. We are therefore looking for a candidate who can demonstrate deep and extensive editorial expertise in crypto.
Our office is based in London, but the position will be remote so you can work anywhere in the world.
As our new News Editor on Cryptonews.com, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team, where you will be contributing to the key profit centre of the company – SEO & Content.
Naturally, this is an area we want to support and grow as much as possible, so this role is a superb opportunity for someone to play an instrumental part in helping us as we scale up our processes and strategy on one of our lead projects.
The main area of responsibility will be news on Cryptonews.com, but work on other websites and internal projects would be expected. This role will be reporting directly to our Chief News Editor.
The role requires evening and weekend work, as it is a position running one of our busy newsdesks, where instant, up-to-the minute reaction is necessary.
- Planning daily English news content
- Publishing, editing and proof-reading content with the main focus on News content
- Niches: Crypto, NFTs, personal finance
- Manage the content within the site; analyse and assess what we have and strategies for improvement
- Lead a team of English writers for 24/7 crypto markets coverage, liaising with outsourced writers and freelancers to order content
- Conduct keyword research and create content plans
- Collaborate with SEO team to deliver key objectives
- Optimising content for SEO
- 2+ years of experience in the same or similar role
- Highly proficiency in spoken and written English
- Direct crypto experience is a must, preferably on a top crypto news site
- Hands-on SEO experience – experience conducting keyword research and use of keyword and SEO tools
- Knowledge of SEO tools (Ahrefs/SEMrush/Google Search Console)
- Experience with CMS (WordPress)
- Experience creating and managing a team of news writers
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at once, as required
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 Professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.