About the job
Who are we?
We are Elliptic. We pioneered the use of blockchain analytics and financial crime compliance, becoming the leading provider of crypto compliance solutions globally. Our products are used by some of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
We couldn’t achieve our mission without our incredible team of Elliptites. We’ve come a long way since 2013, and we have a long way left to go. That’s why we’re always looking for talented, passionate people to join us in the cryptoasset revolution and shape the future of finance with us.
Our values aren’t just buzzwords; everything Elliptites do, together as a company and for our customers, is grounded in our values of Empowerment, Positive Impact, Openness, Creating Connections and Curiosity. It isn’t just what we do that matters - it’s how and why we do it.
What’s the role?
You will join our global Commercial team, and champion uncovering and developing new customer relationships across the Americas region. As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will become an expert in Elliptic’s value proposition, helping our prospective customers navigate and enter the cryptocurrency market with your knowledge and understanding of our product and compliance and regulatory environments.
You will manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying leads, negotiating terms, developing custom proposals and closing business to ultimately deliver profitable revenue growth and exceed your targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a role where you can make an impact not just on the company you work for but also on the market you work in. Fascinating and challenging work is the norm - working at Elliptic is never boring!
What will you do?
- Develop net new business and cross sell opportunities
- Build out strategic market penetration plan, prospect, and manage full sales cycle
- Prospect and generate high quality leads
- Develop custom proposals based on customer requirements
- Conduct presentations and product demos
- Negotiate terms and close the business
- As applicable, work alongside our Customer Engagement team to develop deeper relationships and upsell to set and hit aggressive revenue goals
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Can understand the customer’s business model, and how digital assets fit into their strategy
- Have the ability to analyse data to identify market trends and opportunities for cryptocurrency and compliance
- Can evaluate customer needs and preferences in relation to pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are addressed in commercial proposals
- Have a collaborative mindset
- Address problems immediately and can work across functions to solve problems
- Enjoy working with pace and energy, building team spirit and cultivating unity and commitment among the team
- Have an understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies
- Are flexible, adaptable and comfortable with changing priorities
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years full sales cycle experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Strong outbound prospecting skills, with track record of generating net new business
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement - top 10% performer at your last company
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur’s mindset. You’re comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient
- Interest and curiosity about digital assets and the crypto economy
Bonus Points for:
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Intimate understanding of crypto and where Elliptic fits into the landscape
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Cryptonative Businesses Financial Services
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Let’s get to the good stuff: besides being part of an incredible team, what does joining Elliptic mean for you?
- You’ll be paid a competitive salary, along with Share Options
- As well as a work pension scheme, enhanced parental leave, and 25 days holiday, you’ll also get a day off to celebrate your birthday - have a drink for us!
- We take your physical and mental health seriously - that’s why we provide private healthcare (we use Vitality) and access to Spill Mental Health Support, as well as a $500 work-from-home budget to make that home office extra comfy
- You’ll be working with top-of-the-range equipment, with access to our snazzy office (with unlimited snacks, and lunch on us every other Wednesday), plus quarterly off-sites including an annual company offsite in a fantastic location (our 2022 offsite is in sunny Portugal!)
- Your personal development is important to us, so you’ll have a $1000 annual budget to use, not just on professional qualifications, but on anything that pushes you towards your goals. You’ll also have access to a LinkedIn Learning subscription.
We’re committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. Our people are our biggest asset; we have mountain bikers, skiers, surfers, runners, gamers, actors, musicians, social media influencers, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, extroverts, introverts, and everything in between. We welcome and embrace people from all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and encourage you to apply for any role that gets you fired up, even if you’re not sure at first glance that you have everything we’ve mentioned.