About the job
In 2021, the global cryptocurrency and DeFi industry has lost over $3B from hacks. The organization's Halborn advises on security matters have suffered 0 financially impacting incidents. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn’s clientele are top 50 layer 1’s blockchain protocols, DeFi & NFT platforms, and major financial institutions globally. Halborn Labs is the product incubation group within Halborn, we are a cybersecurity company focused on Web3, blockchain, and new financial technology. Our team takes internal ideas through the entire product development lifecycle from inception to launch.
Culture is a top priority in our 100% distributed, remote organization of 60+ elite security engineers. We value independence, learning, never before confronted challenges, seeing the bigger picture and the ability to make big impacts in cutting-edge technologies.
Halborn Labs is looking for a Full Stack Developer who embodies the phrase “computer science is the art and science of solving problems through code”. Understanding the bigger picture. Responsibilities will include architecting APIs, microservices, and integrations with external partners. You will work with the entire product team and play a vital role in ensuring that all of the products coming out of Halborn Labs meet UX, security, and scalability needs.
You will do this
- Architect and develop scalable APIs and microservices
- Architect and develop robust integrations with our service partners
- Connect those APIs to our front-end products and orchestrate clean communication between each microservice
- Occasionally assist in front-end development
- Work alongside product management to ensure each product meets spec as well as assist in new product development
- Work alongside QA to ensure all components meet automated testing criteria
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase
Tech Stack + Skills
- NodeJS for our back end services
- React + NextJS for our front end products
- Tailwind as our base CSS library
- NoSQL database(s) for text-data storage
- Experience with REST API architecture required
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo) is nice to have
- Vercel for hosting serverless functions and front end products
- AWS for microservices and object storage
- GitHub for our code repository
- Basic understanding of SEO, user tracking, and other general web principles and practices
Nice to Have
- Experience with various DevOps skills (setting up VMs, working with build processes, etc)
- Experience with other coding and scripting languages, particularly Python
- Experience with any Web3 wallets (MetaMask, Terra Station, Keplr Wallet, etc)
- Experience with smart contract languages and concepts
All candidates who make it past to the final round will be required to:
- Pass background and criminal record check
Our Commitment to Diversity
Halborn Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
We are unable to sponsor or take over the sponsorship of the employment Visas at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Halborn does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Halborn Inc.