About the jobAt TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people. Our next-generation technology, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning and behavioral detection, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at global scale.
As a FedRAMP Program Manager at TRM Labs, you are responsible for understanding and guiding the company through the FedRAMP certification process for its SaaS product. You will help develop a compliance framework to achieve FedRAMP certification, as well as build a continuous monitoring program to maintain enterprise security standards. A successful FedRAMP Program Manager will find themselves often working with product, security, and leadership teams to develop strategies for delivering software to the Public Sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the end-to-end FedRAMP certification process for TRM Labs.
- Develop the continuing compliance program to maintain an achieved FedRAMP certification.
- Develop the program for new product releases within a FedRAMP certified environment.
- Assess and review FedRAMP Program and strategy effectiveness.
- Develop reports and briefings for leadership on FedRAMP Program to address strategy gaps and recommend solutions to enhance capabilities.
- Experience with FedRAMP Certification process, and/or the FedRAMP ATO process.
- Strong understanding of Public Sector compliance security standards including NIST 800-53, SOC2, and common compliance frameworks.
- Experience delivering SaaS products to Public Sector customers is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of FedRAMP management, operational and technical security control and supplemental guidance.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and Dept. of Treasury. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends