About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Customer Service Specialist for our financial derivatives will be focused on providing support and solutions regarding Futures, Margin, Options topics. The product is becoming more and more complex, and we are building a specialized team that will deal with complex functionalities.
- Coordinate and handle customer inquiries about Binance financial derivatives, and retain regular customers
- Handle back office tickets, and provide 7*24h online enquiries and email replies services to customers
- Solve customer complaint issues, and create and document report analysis
- Optimize customer complaint processes and improve service quality
- Handle unpredictable emergencies in an efficient and timely manner
- Perform adhoc tasks and reports assigned by shift leader and/or managers
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in finance-related major
- Prior customer support experience with exposure to an e-commerce or financial industry background is a must
- Excellent communication skill in English; additional knowledge of other Asian languages would be an advantage
- Familiar with CS operation and business processes, with a strong ability for problem solving and strong number driven approach
- Passionate for customer service industry and can accept to work under different work shifts, including night shift
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .