About the job
Our client is one of the leading international networks of independent accounting, tax advisory and consulting firms. Our client's network comprises more than 62,000 employees in over 148 markets. To expand our dynamic company, we are looking for a Financial Services Audit Manager.
What will you do:
- You independently check annual and consolidated financial statements, carry out the regulatory audit and assess the business processes
- You will look after our demanding customers in the areas of:
- Fintech companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space
- Banks, securities firms, investment funds, asset managers in the field of internal and external auditing
- You will develop your own leadership qualities in a dynamic team with motivated employees
- Graduated as a certified public accountant
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Interested in getting to know many customers throughout Switzerland
- High resilience, analytical thinking, independent and structured way of working
- Fluent in German and English.
What we offer:
- Exciting career opportunities in a dynamic company
- Independent work in motivated teams
- The opportunity to get involved and get an active role
- Promotion of your individual skills
- Top benefits such as a 40-hour week, 6 weeks vacation, good work-life balance, personal environment, flat hierarchies, etc.
- Own modern workplace in our new office building in the middle of Zurich
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working