About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Warehouse management of fixed asset goods, ensuring accuracy and timely inventory information
- Organize and perform warehouse inventory
- Check and plan different inventory to ensure accurate inventories
- Implement and complete the goods transportation management system
- Standardize the operating standards and procedures, and production capacity
- Managed storage, safety, fire protection, sanitation and other work of items
- Ensure materials etc.; Responsible for inter-departmental work coordination, intra-departmental work and uploading
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of warehouse management experience with more than 2 years of warehouse supervisor or managerial experience
- Familiar with logistics warehousing, asset management business processes and specifications
- Proactive and good problem solving skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .