READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are successful founders with ambitious goals and we are looking for a co-founder. We want to build an Ethereum-focused staking pool with a unique offering that will benefit the ecosystem.
You will work with an amazing team who has worked at the Ethereum Foundation, BlackRock and founded startups worth +$100m.
We would like to join together with an experienced engineering lead to tackle difficult product, performance, and security challenges.
AS CO-FOUNDER, YOUR ROLE will have many aspects, although mainly focused on the technology build of the staking pool.
- You’ll set the foundation for the development of the company’s product
- You will track and execute product roadmap items, completing key deadlines and utilizing resources efficiently
- You will continuously evaluate and use the most appropriate technical solutions, always aiming for high quality and scalability.
- You will write code as we expect our technical leadership to be in the trenches alongside junior engineers, understanding root causes and leading by example
- You will set the direction for the team and help guide the engineering vision
- Help recruit further team members.
- You will architect important systems and anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
In summary, apart from being an experienced technical engineer, you have a trained eye for product development and understand the intricacies that bind the two together
- 1+ years of experience leading and growing high-performing teams.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them in writing with clear and logical thinking.
- Be security-minded and always keep an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
- You have worked in a data-informed environment before and know how to utilize data to the utmost of its potential.
- Have entrepreneurial flair, a bonus if you were a founder previously.
- Being passionate about building incredible products.
- Strong technical knowledge, project management, and communication skills.
- Intellectually curious, fast learner, and capable of picking up new things on your own
- You strive in a remote working environment
As a co-founder you will join as an equity partner with a market-competitive salary included once our funding round has completed in the coming months.
To apply, email [email protected], we’re looking forward to hearing from you!