About the job
Front End / Web3 Engineer
The ideal candidate is organized and productive in a fast-paced environment. They have experience with Web3.js, APIs, and Serverless Execution Environments and are passionate about building modern and intuitive user interfaces. They have a strong portfolio of React and Web3 projects built on Ethereum, Solana, or Polygon. This candidate should be able to work autonomously and is comfortable in a startup-like environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Translate wireframes from Figma into high-quality front-end code
- Architect and code new user-facing features using React & TypeScript
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Build and manage NPM packages
- Lead sprint planning and standups to discuss priorities and manage issues
- Optimize components for maximum performance across all modern browsers
- Maintain documentation and write automated tests to ensure a quality product
- Regularly monitor and improve app performance, diagnose and fix bugs
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct adjustments based on user and stakeholder feedback
- Software Engineer +5 years of experience
- Understanding of mobile responsiveness, CSS Grid, Flexbox, etc.
- You are active in crypto and have previously built Web3.js enabled applications
- You live and breathe APIs
- You have contributed to open source projects
- You are familiar with and have production experience with Cloudflare, AWS or GCP.
- You can demonstrate the ability to ship beautiful products and meet deadlines
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code, and have excellent attention to detail
- You use automated testing tools, browser-based debugging, and performance testing tools daily, and can implement CI/CD
- You prefer to code but can understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You are obsessed with performance and have a desire to build fast, functional, and innovative web applications
- You are highly capable of time management, project management, and working autonomously
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Please feel free to reach [email protected] for more information.