About the job
Senior Web / Front End Developer (Web3)
Competitive Salary - Circa $150K+
We are working with a retained client that has a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making waves in the capital investment markets.
Fresh from announcing their latest 7 figure exit and another successful Fundraise, we are now looking for an experienced and versatile Web Developer who is passionate about crafting Web 3.0 HTML5 based applications and websites. You will join a cross-functional and dynamic team of developers, and will work with us to design, build and integrate crypto wallets successfully for our web-based applications that will fulfil the company’s vision.
To be successful in this role, you’re at the forefront of Web 3.0 and should have extensive experience and passion building Web3 orientated applications and web sites from scratch.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying system and architecture requirements for new web-based applications and websites
• Managing multiple web and database servers to ensure constant availability, functionality and security.
• Executing and implementing features for our DAPPS, and working on tools that empower the team
• Improving system stability by following and encouraging best practices like agile development and test-driven development
• Collaborating with a talented cross discipline team of Engineers, Designers and Artists
• Participating in peer code reviews
• Contributing to the decisions that shape the DAPPS and the company by giving as well as receiving feedback
As a successful candidate, you would have:
• Extensive experience in working with crypto wallets on different platforms (Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot etc…)
• Comprehensive knowledge of web-based applications and website trends
• An exceptional knowledge of the vision of Web 3.0 and the opportunities it presents
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related fields
• A high sense of quality and polish, and pride in the work that you deliver
• The experience to tackle or lead a team in any system or area of web-based application development
• Good leadership and communication skills
• An excellent knowledge of monetization related to NFTs
• The eagerness to learn and adapt to the latest technology and process
• Knowledge and experience in building Crypto wallet integrations