About the job
Founded in 2022 . Deefy’s goal is to create open, safe, and strong financial products for NFTs that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Deefy is built on top of major Blockchains that allow essential financial services for NFTs such as renting, lending, and Buy now pay later.
Decentralized protocols are non-custodial, meaning the services never rely on the custody of any middleman or intermediary.
We aspire to create a peer-to-peer decentralized infrastructure that allows trust-less short-term digital asset rentals and leverages decentralized lending to provide solutions against mispricing and market volatility.
Deefy seeks a blockchain engineer who can handle frontend development alongside smart contract development on EVM chains, and can handle smart contract integrations and has the ability to learn constantly.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, design, create, modify, and/or test desktop and mobile web software applications or systems.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Implement features and user interfaces to optimise performance of user-facing products.
- Independently tackle medium sized tasks when the requirements and tech specs are clearly written.
- Work closely with founding team to rapidly iterate, experiment and launch products
- Architect and build smart contracts if necessary.
- Integrate with various EVM blockchains.
- Integrate smart contracts on React-NextJs frontend.
- Work with smart contract wallets like gnosis safe.
- Designing and developing front-end interfaces to interact with the smart contracts
- Writing technical documentation.
- Collaborate with our Design and Product teams to build cross chain applications from scratch
- Work with product designers and other developers to build and release new features as a team
- Build high quality, accessible and performant interfaces using designs and wireframes in Figma.
What we are looking for
- Good understanding of solidity and design patterns of solidity.
- Good understanding of EVM JSON RPC methods.
- Good understanding of data structures used and calculations in solidity.
- Good understanding of different types of accounts on ethereum.
- Experience in interacting with smart contracts which includes manual gas calculations.
- Experience in smart contracts testing using hardhat.
- Familiarity with Openzeppelin contract standard practices.
- Familiarity moralis.
- Experience working with MongoDB.
- Experience working with web3JS or ethersJS and good at events and error handling.
- Understanding of ERC-20, ERC-721 and ERC-1155 token standards
- Experience working with 3D design and animation elements for example parallax effects.
- Deep understanding of React and experience building user friendly UIs
- You are able to communicate clearly with non-technical stakeholders.
- Good understanding of responsive web designs and progressive web apps
- Designer’s eye
- Comfortable working with designers and design tools (Figma)
- Able to manage time effectively and juggle multiple priorities.
- Expert in state management tools like redux.
Nice to have experience
- Experience interacting with core web3 tooling such as web3.js, Infura, and MetaMask API
- Familiarity with popular UI or CSS frameworks like Theme UI, Tailwind CSS, and Material UI.