What started in early 2021 with only 2 co-founders has now grown to 20 members strong across the globe, with both a physical and remote team.
We are looking for an additional Full-Stack Engineer to increase our development efforts across our different product teams. We are open to remote and local talent (Hong Kong) to join an international team of Web3 engineers.
We are a team of high-performing, data-driven, empathetic individuals who believe in empowering the lives of creators and merchants with Web3 commerce. We think fast, test often, and iterate quickly, automating wherever possible. We're looking for a leader who has similar values and will help us grow Refinable’s identity and product in the years to come.
- Frontend: React, NextJS, Typescript
- Backend: MongoDB, Node.js, NestJS, Graphql
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Webpack, Serverless
- Smart Contract: Solidity, Rust, Web3.js, ether.js
- Work with the product and engineering team to scope and define feature implementations
- Deliver well-tested, high-quality software which runs reliably and predictably in the intended business context
- Write internal documentation on technical choices and processes, and propose amendments to existing ones.
- Perform code reviews and pair programming sessions to continuously improve our code quality and learn with the team
Who You Are
- Demonstrated experience of professional full-stack development experience, bonus for open source or blockchain experience
- At least 1 year experience in a fast growing tech-startup or tech company
- Professional experience in NodeJS and microservices
- You are picky about code performance and quality
- You care about working on applications that are putting the customer needs first.
- You are comfortable communicating in English with other technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, demo work in progress and provide project updates.
- You have the drive and focus to get challenging projects over the finish line, and you are comfortable advocating for what you need to do your best work.